Marketing Strategy, Plan & Execution
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop a rolling quarterly Marketing Plan for each region based on market analysis, localised insight and past performance incorporating digital, social, retail and experiential channels.
- Working with our agencies and internal suppliers to deliver appropriate and timely media, creative and tracking to support paid search, paid social and Video campaigns for localised community engagement and promotions.
- Deliver and manage an organic social calendar (with local community managers), ensuring regular, engaging and timely posts to grow the European audience and to inform them of the latest Vive and VR developments and promotions.
- Work with PR, the local sales teams, the retail marketing team and B2B team to co-ordinate planning and execution of the European Marketing Plans in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Actively manage the Marketing Plan throughout the product/proposition life cycle identifying opportunities and audiences, implementing A/B testing and optimising performance.
- Monitor and manage the performance of all marketing activities, making changes to maximise ROI to deliver sales, engagement and awareness.
- Produce regular reporting on all marketing campaigns
- Work closely with E-Commerce to ensure appropriate reporting and analysis
- Plan and manage the quarterly budgets to execute the Marketing Plan within each region ensuring timely booking of all media for paid campaigns.
- Manage ongoing campaign budgets, ensuring it is reallocated based on performance metrics.
- Report on spend against defined KPIs to help with analysis of impact and to inform future budget planning
- Act as guardian of the brand, managing its performance and exposure to the customer and ensuring external agencies are following brand and social guidelines.
- Support the delivery of brand targets as set within the overall KPIs.
- Work with Retail Marketing, Sales and PR teams to integrate all Vive product launches, promotions and content
- Work with external agencies and suppliers to deliver agreed media plans and content calendar for each region.
- Collaborate with Marketing colleagues throughout HTC to share learnings, results and assets.
- Work with HTC Vive partners to ensure all relevant marketing activities are communicated and approved, along with any relevant assets.
ROI of marketing activities based on cost per click, cost per sale, engagement and brand awareness objectives.