- Extensive experience in website or production management role.
- Experience in ecommerce, online retail, or web marketing production.
- Experience in localisation, and owning localisation process.
- Experience with APIs desirable
- High proficiency with Google Analytics Tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Dashboards, and Tag Manager.
- A/B testing desirable.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Content Management Systems (CMS), ability to work within constraints and find (and code) work-arounds when possible.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills. Able to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects with multiple stake holders, across multiple time zones.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to intelligently discuss projects and improvements with marketing, legal, and developers alike.
Other relevant information
- Ability to travel internationally up to 2 times per year.
- May require local travel for trainings or events.