Strategy, Plan & Execution
- To formulate and drive ecommerce and website initiatives – sales programmes, on-site functionality improvements, UX best practice, SEO
- To work with the Digital Marketing Manager and International Site Managers to plan, coordinate and optimise the sites for product launches, promotions, ongoing paid, social, email and affiliate campaigns
- To work with development teams to define and deliver site requirements, enhancements and features
- To implement a structured on-site optimisation and test and learn process including regular A/B and MVT programme.
- To shape and negotiate the UX roadmap with internal stakeholders and wider team
- To produce regular monitoring and reporting of on-site KPIs - and to ensure insights are implemented for continuous improvement.
- To collaborate with the broader team on planning and documenting business requirements with ecommerce dependencies including product, marketing, logistics, forecasting and reporting.
- Monitor and communicate competitor activity and stay on top of market trends